Our experience in the film industry led us to recognize the need for a versatile camera platform that could deliver stable moving images under a wide range of conditions. It took four years of research and development to perfect our first gyro stabilized mount, WingCam One.
- For use on light aircraft around the world
- Gyro stabilized in four axes.
- All components have no ITAR export control restrictions (International Traffic in Arms Regulations are United States government regulations that control the export and import of defense-related articles and services).
- Easy installation without modification to the aircraft
- Camera and gimbal functions remotely controlled from within the aircraft.
- Images viewed and recorded inside the aircraft for unlimited record time and unlimited formats.
- Independent power source means it can be installed on virtually any aircraft.
- Can accommodate a variety of full-sized broadcast cameras including the Panasonic Varicam and HDX900 and the Sony F900.
- Highly transportable as excess baggage or freight.
- STC Approved by the Civil Aviation Authority.
- Pan 360°, Tilt +10° -80° from the horizontal.
- Remote zoom, focus, iris, on/off record as well as full control over all camera menus and functions including record format.